This morning my boyfriend was all, “I rolled over last night and kissed you and you just grumbled, ‘What do you want?’”
I’m grumpy even in my sleep.
words I got to hear tonight:
“This is my girlfriend, Katie.”
It was pretty fucking swell.
First day of school. Woo!
- I feel productive again. After a week of doing nothing this is nice.
- I only had four hours in the research lab and one hour of class and was done by 1:15.
- I ordered and paid for an 8 count chicken nuggets at Chick Fil A and when I opened the box I discovered that they had given me a 12 count.
- The bus driver on the bus that takes me off campus to the lab remembered me and got excited that I would be here this summer.
- I have to be someplace at 8 am every day. And those someplaces are not close to where I live at all.
- I miss my mommy again.
So I’d say it was a success.
Also, meet my new bunny friend. His name is Dude.
I am pleasant! Damnit, I saw Drum Eatenton this morning at the Piggly Wiggly and I smiled at the son of a bitch before I could help myself!
When a boy says “hey you” I am just like “oh my god that is the cutest thing ever please say that all the time I like you so much eeee” and it’s totally crazy because it could just mean he forgot my name but I think it’s adorable and I love it.
I am writing again!
I’ve had the itch to create for a while now, and I’m using this week between semesters to start a story, which will hopefully turn into a finished novel draft over the course of the summer semester.
Magic and quests and a plot I haven’t figured out yet, oh my!
I would rather have thirty minutes of wonderful, than a lifetime of nothing special.
in the south we don’t say “you’re a dumb fuck” we say “bless your heart” and i think that’s beautiful.